Wednesday 4 September 2013

Back-to-School Lunch




I'm so in-love with this bento box made by Laptop Lunches. I love bento-style lunches because it makes portion control so easy, and allows for lots of fun options. I'm not planning on making theme-lunches all year, as trying to get the shapes to stay together while she bangs her lunchbox all the way to school will just end up destroying my hard work. But I couldn't resist for the first day. 

For snacks I've put in yoghurt with strawberries, grapes and pretzel Goldfish. For lunch we have a pencil sandwich (in honour of her first day). Bread cut in the shape of a pencil, cheddar cheese, mozzarella and ham for the decoration. I also included some carrot and cucumber sticks with humus. 

Here's hoping the lunch goes over well!  

No comments:

Post a Comment